Things to Note
- Please bring water, comfortable foot wear, and dress for he weather
- Start Times: Change throughout the year so make sure to book and check your email, one your email has you ticket and the other where we start and important info about the tour.
- All are welcome, so be aware that we want you to have the best possible experience so you need to reserve your place.
- Traveling between stops is on foot so being comfortable is important.
- Tour days change but private bookings are always available, if you are a group of more than 8 you will need to book a private tour, we are not set up for tour groups, and guides may turn you away on the day.
- If you can’t book a tour it may be booked for a private booking please avoid disappointment and only arrive for tours you have booked.
- Remember that staff are paid by your donations and generosity and there are few things in Auckland you can do for less than $30
Tours last between 2 hours and 2 and a half hours, guides do their best to keep them 2 hours long but they occasionally go over
There are all sorts of other tours that are offered, food tasting tours, street art tours, historic tours, craft beer tasting tours, and wine tastings tours! It is our mission to help people to to discover Auckland and have an amazing time doing it! Email and ask we will send our recommended list of tours!
You can book a private tour here: https://aucklandfreewalkingtours.com/private-tours/
For private tours it depends entirely on you. For our regular tours…Tours range in size but we wouldn’t have a private tour bigger than 20 people. We are a small business and things week to week are never the same. Doing a tour with us means you are supporting an independent tour company, we are 100% New Zealand owned and operated, we support New Zealand so that you get an authentic experience!